The Emotion Code

What is the Emotion Code?

Energy Healing
The Emotion Code is an energy healing technique that helps to identify and literally release “trapped emotions” – which are harmful emotional energies from negative past events.

Trapped emotions can cause depression, anxiety, they can block you from love and happiness and make you feel disconnected from others. And because trapped emotions are made of energy, just like the rest of the body, they exert an influence on the physical tissues, and can cause acute pain and even diseases of many kind.

Releasing trapped emotions make conditions right for the body to heal – so physical and emotional difficulties often disappear or become much more manageable.

Just about everyone has some amount of emotional baggage from painful life events, right? It’s not all in your head! Emotional baggage is very real, and although it’s invisible it can really mess up your happiness, your success and your health. It’s like lugging around a suitcase from every difficult event you’ve gone through – eventually the load gets too heavy not to notice. Each “suitcase” is a Trapped Emotion – a bit of emotional energy that was created by you, during an emotional event, and got stuck in your body somewhere.

Watch this movie with Dr. Bradley!

To release the trapped emotions I communicate with the subconscious mind to find the answers we need, this I do by muscle testing. The subconscious mind is like a database and has stored everything that has ever happened to you. The conscious mind is only about 10% of your intelligence! The other 90% of your intelligence is subconscious and knows for example all about your health or disease.

When we release the energies I roll a magnet a couple of times down the governing meridian, along the back. The magnet intensifies my intention of releasing one energy at the time that we just identified.

Watch the emotion code webinar for free by Dr. Bradley Nelson!


How is it possible?

By muscle testing we can identify the “trapped emotions” and release them, one by one, with a magnet as an amplifier for the energy of the thought and intention. This will produce the change in the body and start the healing process.

The intentions and thoughts we have are energy. Magnets are energy, your body is energy. Because of this, one can have an effect on the other.

We use the governing meridian as the entrance point for the amplified intention energy. The meridian is an energy reservoir that connects directly to all the acupuncture meridians of the entire body. So when you put energy into the Governing meridian, it flows instantly throughout the body and the trapped emotion is released!

Emotion Code Starter ProgramDOWNLOAD THE EMOTION CODE
STARTER PROGRAM FOR FREE